Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: ukactive, 26 28 Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4HE
- The offers listed are open to all, age limits for selected activities may apply, please contact the chosen provider if further clarification is needed.
- The promotional period is open on Wednesday 26th September 2018 unless highlighted otherwise, the activities listed will run during the promotional period, please refer to the individual event for specific dates, times and details.
- This promotion is being run by ukactive. All information about the activities has been supplied to ukactive by the participating providers. ukactive are not responsible for any changes in the activity description or planned timings.
- All activities are subject to availability, and can be changed or withdrawn without notice.
- Advance booking of sessions may be required to validate the offer, if this is listed as an option in the description of the activity offer, contact the chosen activity provider for more information and to book.
- Please be aware that you may have to complete an induction or questionnaire to assert your capabilities in participating in physical activity.
- Terms and Conditions of the activity providers apply and by participating in a free or discounted session you accept their Terms and Conditions. For more information, contact the chosen activity provider.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and to disqualify any claimant who tampers with the claim process or who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. All claims will be subject to the Promoter’s validation and verification checks. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- For any queries on the event finder, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.